My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

my own thought in the desperate times




okayyy.. now..when i write my thought on my blog, u should know that i'm in a desperate time of my life..
and now i'm just asking to God what the hell is going on with me and my life!! i know life is not fair..but why it feels so complicated and damn! it feels like hell!!! at least one thing that i know, and it comes inside of me and i would like to share with u now.. please write it and hope u can get a new spirit to face ur own storm coz i believe there's a lot of u who feel the way i feel now... so, here we go...
I have always believed
God won't give me more than I can handle
But sometimes when it's so hard
And I'm falling apart I wonder if I can take this
Hurt I'm going through

But I know no matter what I do
There have been times in my life When all of my skies were blue and were so wide open
But lately all of my dreams seem so out of reach And everything feels so broken But it can't last too long So I'll just keep on holding on
We're all gonna cry sometimes
We're all gonna hurt sometimes
But it takes the good and the bad

The happy sad to make you feel alive
They won't all be sunny days

Life's gonna bring out some rain
But I can restore it

I'll be that much stronger for the pain

So even when I'm sad I know everyday I have is still special n worth bcoz Jesus Love Me
keep faith in Jesus, no matter what happen!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment