My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Jessica Simpson POB: Episode 1 – Thailand



Jessica, Ken and CaCee are on their way to Bangkok! First stop Thai massage! After a brutal twisting by their massage therapists, the cast is off to meet Sonia, their beauty ambassador in Thailand. Sonia leads the gang through the open market where they learn that Thai women like their skin to be as fair as possible. Enter Panya, a woman disfigured by the overuse of bleaching cream.
Jessica is moved to tears by Panya’s emotional story. Up next, Jessica visits a monastery where she gets the giggles while attempting to meditate with a monk!
Finally, the cast ventures to the outskirts of Thailand to visit the Karen Hill Tribe of “ring neck women” where they witness a little girl getting her first of many rings to come. Jessica, Ken and CaCee are adorned with their own rings and celebrate this exotic beauty ritual with a traditional feast!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment