My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

i will learn

I know what makes me comfortable
I know what makes me tick
And when I need to get my way I know how to pour it on thick
Cream and sugar in my coffee
Right away when I awake
I face the day and pray to God I won't make the same mistakes
and the rest is out of my hands


I don't know my Father
Or my Mother well enough
Seems like every time we talk we can't get past the little stuff
The pain is self inflicted
I know it's not good for my health
But it's easier to please the world than it is to please myself

I will learn to let go what I cannot change
I will learn to forgive what I cannot change
I will learn to love what I cannot change
But I will change,

Right now I can't care about how everyone else will feel
I have enough hurt of my own to heal

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment