My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

love quotes (part 1)

these are some of my fav love quotes.. dedicate to you on this lovely month... let ur heart win!!!

  • No matter how hard you try and understand someone, if they're not willing to understand you, it will never work.
  • sometimes, in the name of love, you just have to say YES
  • I think sometimes you have to lose somebody completely before you can figure out what they really mean to you. -Dawson
  • love is not something you need to describe. you just need to feel it.
  • love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh.
  • Surrender your fears - let your Heart out to play! There is magic, love & abundance when the Heart plays!
  • Love happens between two ppl when they see themselves in each other - when there's no distance & no resistance.
  • You'll see in the end, your heart is your best friend - so let go an start believin...! The Heart has its own reasons!
  • God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him.
  • I love u smile at me, I love the way ur hands reach out & hold me near....I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.
okay, that's enough for now... gonna give some love quotes again next time...
just remember love is love and people deserve to be happy in love!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment