My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Rihanna - Loud


Loud is the fifth studio album by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, released November 12, 2010 on Def Jam Recordings. Recording sessions and production for the album took place during February to August 2010, partially during Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour. Rihanna worked with several record producers, including StarGate, The Runners, Polow da Don, Tricky Stewart, and Alex da Kid, among others. Loudpop and dance-pop to offer up-tempo, sing-along and club-oriented songs. Loud also marks Rihanna's first return to a dancehall-influenced sound since 2006's A Girl Like Me. heavily incorporates
The album debuted at number one on both the Canadian and Swiss Albums Chart. Loud entered at number three on the US Billboard 200 chart, selling 207,000 copies in its first week in the United States, serving as Rihanna's highest first-week sales to date. Loud has produced two singles that attained chart success, the international hit "Only Girl (In the World)" and "What's My Name?", which have both become number-one hits in the US. Upon its release, Loud received positive reviews from most music critics.

Track List :
1. S&M
2. What"s my name? Feat. Drake
3. Cheers (Drink to That) 
4. Fading
5. Only Girl (In The World)
6. California King Bed
7. Man Down
8. Raining Men (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
9. Complicated
10. Skin
11. Love The Way You Lie (Part II) Feat. Eminem

and my favorite are : Fading and California King Bed.. these songs are so 'ME'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment