My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Christmas is the time to say "i love you"

well, here we are at the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas Day! The season to give and share, with familly and friends..Of carols and pine trees, mistletoe and gifts and the warm embrace of the fireplace.
and here i am, with my familly and my lovely friends, so thankful for his amazing christmas gift..
The gift that no one can buy it, not with a money...
all i can say now is "thank you"... Thank you for all of this unconditional love.. Thank you for this beautifull moment that i can cherish forever...
Christmas is the time to say "i love you".... i love u dad, mom, brothers and sisters, i love u my friends whereever you are....
Let's share the joy and love throughout the year!
with Love,
Berthy.... xoxo...

Christmas is the time to say I love You

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment