My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

do you know

Jessica AMAZING country record had it’s b’day a couple days ago. To me, it was the come of age of Jessica. It was the most coherent and mature of her great music collection: Sweetkisses: a young girl, looking and wanting to find love -( my favorites: heart of innocence, You don’t know what love is, your faith in me, I wanna love you forever)- Irresistible: The confusion of a girl who is still not a woman. Lot of up beats with breathe taking ballads ( My favorites:There you were, When you told me you loved me, For your love,To fall in love again, little bit) In this Skin: the most amazing anthem to being in love I have ever heard (My favorites: I have loved you, You don’t have to let go, Underneath, Be, with you) – A Public Affair: trying to cope with a heartbreak and pretending all is well, when we know it’s not ( My favorites: The lover in me, A public affair, Between you and I, walking round in a circle, I don’t want to care) – Do you know: A self awareness of love and life, of love and break up, of hope and disappointment. ( I have listen to this record Non-stop for A LOT of weeks. It was the only record I listen to until I memorized all the lyrics, all the pauses and rhythm, so I love all and every single track on it)


source : www.sweethazzard.com
p.s : i do love all of her album too!!! xoxoxo!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment