My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

BODY IMAGE


look what i found on www.sweethazzard.com
it's a jessica simpson's fan base.. and i just read a great article bout body image, it's so positive and i would like to share it through my blog :

As every women (AND MEN), We have body issues. We all have it. And usually it’s flaws that only we see. I think That is sad. I think we need to stop it. Whenever I want to see a beautiful person I go trough Jessica’s Pictures. I think she has gone trough so many styles, and she rocked them all. I mean, just take a look: She was light blond, dark blond, brunette, red haired, she can sport a lot of make up; no make up; casual and simple, dressed up and glammed up.. girl next door, drop-death sex symbol and she never fails.

She is beautiful. And yet, she – like SO many other famous stars – have been criticized by her clothes’ choice, her hair and make up, etc, etc, etc …

Paparazzi are on the prowl to find every little flaw in all celebrities: every inch of cellulite, every extra pound, every pimple and freckle and enlarge, zoom in and act like that picture is as important, as shocking as a war picture of dying, starving people. It is NOT. Having cellulite, freckles, a little belly, frizzy hair, small eyes, large nose IS NOT A BIG DEAL. We are MORE than that. MUCH more! I love how Sandra Bullock Doesn’t have a lot of boobs and could care less, how Kristen Dunst and Vanessa Paradis don’t have perfect teeth and keep on smiling, How BeyoncĂ© doesn’t have the skinniest tights, but she still flaunts them, how Jennifer Lopez has a big behind and loves it … If we take a look, no ONE is perfect. But when we accept who we are, and love our flaws we became as perfect as we can ever be. And that’s all we can ever ask for.

So, let’s stop this non-sense of criticizing people for what they look like. We are UNIQUE. Perfectly broken. So let’s celebrate beauty where we can find it.

Today I saw an interview of an older lady I truly admire. They asked her, if she didn’t mind the age spots. She said NO – She loved her age spots, her wrinkles, her extra ponds that plastic surgeons are always trying to convinced her to get rid of. She chose not to. She doesn’t feel she needs to change a thing. She said – If people are going to love me , they are going to take me for who I am: age spots in my hands, and rounder like this – she said with a huge smile of only someone who’s truly in love with Life can carry.

One day I’ll be like that. So, please do not criticize Jessica. You are criticizing also my taste and my notion of beauty.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment