My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Breaking News: My Facebook and email had been HACKED!!!

This is just a breaking news to all of you, since yesterday, i can't figure it out why i can't get access to my email and facebook.. and unfortunately i found out that it had been hacked!!
so i would like to say sorry for this situation, i'm still trying to solve this problem.. and till then i would like to say my email : beyheartly@ymail.com and my facebook : berthy heartly is out of my control.
if you accept any messages or anything from the sites, please ignore it till another news about this condition..

thank you for your undertstanding..
with love, Bey...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment