My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Beyonce Knowles - 4


4 is the forthcoming fourth studio album by American recording artist Beyoncé Knowles, scheduled for release on June 24, 2011 by Columbia Records. The album marks the first release by Knowles since separating, professionally, with father and manager, Mathew Knowles.
Preceding the album's release, lead single "Run the World (Girls)" was released as a digital download worldwide on April 21, 2011. The single was rushed for release after an early demo leaked on April 18, 2011. "Best Thing I Never Had" was released as the album's second single on June 1, 2011.
The album's US release date was revealed the same day as the music video for "Run the World (Girls)" premiered.On May 31, 2011, OneRepublic confirmed via Twitter that they worked on the last song for the album.Diane Warren revealed in an interview with PopWrap on June 1, 2011, that she also contributed to the album. She stated, "I just wrote something a week and a half ago that Beyoncé recorded and I think it's the best thing I've ever written. She sang it amazingly. I think it's a career song and probably my favorite thing I've ever written... right now."
"Run the World (Girls)" was released as the album's lead single on April 21, 2011. After snippets of "Run the World (Girls)" were leaked on April 14, 2011, the entire song was leaked four days later; forcing the single release of "Run the World (Girls)" to be rushed. Its accompanying music video was shot over the span of three days by director Francis Lawrence, starting on April 11, 2011 and ending on April 13, 2011 The video premiered on May 18, 2011 on American Idol.
"Best Thing I Never Had" was released as the album's second single. The song premiered on US radio on June 1, 2011, and was released for digital download the same day.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment