My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

thank you

well... we're in the of 2009... and now i'm just thinking bout everything that happen through this year.. of course there's a lot of stories - joy, pain, happiness, sad, and many more...
i have been through a long journey this year and i'm so exciting to see another magical things in my life when 2010 comes...
before that, i would like to say " BIG THANK YOU " to some people who helped me throughout this year..
first, to my familly - thank you for ALL UR LOVE!!!! I can't imagine what my life would be without ur unconditional love and support...
to my bff - best friends 4ever - erly, frits, atian, chiby, ecano, ulis, adolop - thank you - keep going guys!!!! hope to see u soon... miss our crazinesss...
to my new big familly at ODP batch 12 - what can i say now?? well, u come like a wind.. so fast but brings a lot of happiness... i love u and i hope we can make it !!!!
to my baby EW.. thx for all!!!
to my new hook up - my cure B and my D - well, i'm still loving u but letting u go are the best decision i ever did... we can still be a friend...
to all my friend at facebook and my tweeties at twitter.. thank you for making my day more colorfull than before... sorry for some my stupid status...
to all of them who i can't mention now.. sorry for everything... THANK YOU!!! ;)
and the last but not LEAST i would like to say BIG THANK YOU to my LORD, KING, SAVIOUR, FATHER, and my BEST FRIEND - JESUS CHRIST - I LOVE U AND I ALWAYS DO!!!

xoxoxo
bey

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment