My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

my special quote

some of my special quote to YOU :

  1. "You've got to have a dream...if you don't have a dream then how are you gonna have a dream come true."
  2. "Just because you see yourself as the worst doesn't mean that everyone sees you that way."

  3. "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves."

  4. "Life is like a roller coaster. You better enjoy the ride before you reach the end."

  5. "Memories good or bad will bring tears, and words can never replace these feelings."
  6. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

  7. "Things happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be."
  8. "Some men see things as they are and say 'why'? I dream things that never were and say 'why not'?"

  9. "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."
    "I'm not beautiful like you. I'm beautiful like me. Just the way I am."

  10. "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle."

  11. "The less we look with our eyes, the more we will see with our hearts."

  12. "When you want something you've NEVER HAD, you have to do something you've NEVER DONE."
  13. "From every wound there is a SCAR, and every scar tells a STORY. A story that says, 'I SURVIVED'
  14. "Now I'm wearing this smile that I don't believe in. Inside I feel like screaming."
  15. "The past is the past but yet its to painful to forget."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment