My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

Mr Know It All

it ‘s time for me to speak up.. it’s time for you to shut up and listen what i say!!!!

Mr. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don’t know a thing at all
Ain’t it something y’all
When somebody tells you something ‘bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill to swallow
Mr. Bring Me Down
Well ya like to bring me down, don’t you?
But I ain’t laying down, baby, I ain’t goin’ down
Can’t nobody tell me how it’s gonna be
Nobody’s gonna make a fool out of me
Baby, you should know that I lead not follow
Mr. Play Your Games
Only got yourself to blame when you want me back again
But I ain’t falling back again
‘Cause I’m living my truth without your lies
Let’s be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain’t coming back tomorrow
So you think that you know me
That’s why I’m leaving you lonely
‘Cause baby you don’t know a thing about me
You don’t know a thing about me
You ain’t got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
You don’t know a thing about me
better watch your move, Mr. Know It All….
 
with love, bey…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment