My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

hang on ato just enough...

alright here i am, sitting in front of my computer in my office room, try to write down and share some feelings on me...
it's rain outside and i have nothing to do...
what i feel now is UPSET!!!! really upset with my office mate!!
byangkan hrs sekantor dengan org2 yang bermuka manis, namun slalu bersiap menjatuhkan kamu ketika kamu lengah atau berbuat kesalahan.. even it just a little mistake!!!
yah,,, spertinya mereka cocoknya menjdi sutradara coz mereka pinter bgt ngerancang hal2 yg kecil menjadi masalah besar...
mulai dari masalah grade, gaji, ampe masalah kecil seperti makanan....
oh Lord..... plisss,,, sprtinya lom cukup smuanya...
yes, i get so irritating with these stupid things!!!
but, somehow i just realize that this is the lesson for me!
prnah denger gak pepatah "manusia menajamkan manusia"
mungkin ini adalah salah satu bentukya,,, it makes me more stronger, more tough....

Yup!! mengjarkan untuk lebih bersabar....
but i know one day, when the time is come, i have to say "ENOUGH" and walk awaayyyy......

with love,
bey....
N.B  The time to say "ENOUGH" is getting closer!!!! LOL!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(y)(y)

Post a Comment