My friends' blog

Connect With Us

bey's corner

" if i kiss u, its doesnt mean that I LOVE YOU.. and if i ask you to go to bed and have sex with me, DONT expect that i will be a LOVER for u.. and if i SHARE my feelings and letting you to be a part of me... ohhhh, GOD knows...U GOT ME! "
xoxo - bey

Instructions

My twitter

Your shoutout!


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

Blogger Tricks

Blogger Themes

Powered By Blogger

My twitter favorite..

Recomended

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
i belong to me not belong to you "I'm the perfect mistake I'm hoping you'll make right now."

Arumbai

Komunitas Blogger Maluku - Arumbai

My Favorites

RSS

Pages

carrie underwood - play on



Play On is the third studio album from American country artist Carrie Underwood. It will be released in the United States on November 3, 2009. The first single, "Cowboy Casanova", was released to country radio on September 14, 2009.In addition, three promotional singles were made available to iTunes prior to the release of the album.

The album is named after the song Play On. It was reported that Carrie had been working with R&B singer Ne-Yo but she is not sure if the song that they wrote will make it to the album, stating that she's "not sure if it fits within the context of the rest of the album." The song did not end up making the final cut.

One of the tracks entitled "Look At Me" was previously recorded by country singer, Alan Jackson, on the Billy: The Early Years soundtrack. Vince Gill is reported to sing background vocals on the track.

Mama's Song was revealed courtesy of Billboard on billboard.com on October 11, 2009.


TRACK LISTING:
1. "Cowboy Casanova"
2. "Quitter"
3. "Mama's Song"
4. "Change"
5. "Undo It"
6. "Someday When I Stop Loving You"
7. "Songs Like This"
8. "Temporary Home"
9. "This Time"
10. "Look At Me"
11. "Unapologize"
12. "What Can I Say" (featuring Sons of Sylvia)
13. "Play On"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment